Optimate TM290 Lithium Charger
Prices shown ex VAT
Overview of Tecmate Optimate Lithium – TM290
- OptiMate lithium, the first OptiMate to protect your LiFePO4 battery in a way no other charger has
- Will protect your investment and keep your Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 / LFP) battery performing as advertised for a very long time
- With 5 Amps of charge current available OptiMate lithium unique multi-step ampmatic program recharges and balances cells within the battery quickly and efficiently
- OptiMate lithium’s maintenance program delivers current to the vehicle circuitry, protecting and keeping the battery at 100% charge
- Tests and displays battery condition before charging
- Voltage retention test is conducted for 30 minutes during which no charge current is delivered, with and provides results indicating the battery’s general state of health
- The 12-hour MAINTENANCE CHARGE CYCLE consists of 30-minute float charge periods at a voltage of 13.6V followed by and alternating with a 30 minute rest (no charge current) periods
- During the float charge period current is delivered only if the battery has lost charge due to connected vehicle circuitry; a refresh cycle may be performed if the charge level has dropped significantly
- Charge progress is tracked against the ideal LiFePO4 charge curve, internal damage will be detected and unnecessary charging is prevented of a battery that cannot be recovered
- Includes permanent ringlet connector with weatherproof cap and a set of battery clips
"I was impressed by speed of delivery and the packaging, and more importantly very impressed by the high quality of the motor - many thanks."
Tim Selim, Happy Customer
"The motor makes the engine start even a not fresh battery. It is a rocket!!! Thank you a lot."
Francesco Stevanin, Italy
"We have now fitted the new starter motor and I have to say it is the most awesome starter we have used to date and will be recommending your products."
Satisfied Customer, Jersey
"Tim Brise has for years helped me with starter motors, alternators, and bespoke tanks. They really are artists in alloy. Within a week it was ready, and I’m delighted to report it fitted perfectly."
Bill Sollis, Logbook